Thursday, February 25, 2010

Newsletter: NETS 1,2 and 3

newsletterjk                                                            

In this assignment I created an introductionary newsletter about my fictional Biology classroom that is designed to inform parents or caretakers about me, my course and the high expectations that I have for my students.  The newsletter was created in Microsoft Word and in the process of designing it, I learned about different formatting tools such as creating an invisible table that I used at the top of the newsletter and invisible columns that I used in the body of the newsletter.  I also used drop caps, custom bullet points, line art and imported clip art from the internet.  Upon completion of the newsletter I used Scribed, an online embedding to tool to embed it into my my blog.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment